Directions to Event Center
694 NE 4th Avenue Canby, OR 97013 (503/266-1136)Heading South on I-5
- Take Exit 282A (Canby/Hubbard) and go 1.6 miles.
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Arndt Road.
- Go 1.9 miles to the "Y" and stay left. You now will be on Knights Bridge Road.
- Go 2.1 miles, and turn right on Grant Street, then left on 4th Street. 4th Street takes you directly to the Event Center (on your left).
- Heading North on I-5
- Take Exit 278 (Aurora/Donald) and turn right onto Ehlen Road.
- Follow Ehlen Road into Au-rora and take a left onto Hwy 99E.
- Go through Canby and take a left into the Event Center.
- Heading North or South on I-205
- Take Exit 9 (Oregon City/Canby).
- At the stop light, turn left onto Hwy 99E.
- Go 10 miles south of Oregon City on 99E into Canby.
Interested in sharing a ride?Try our Ravelry page to coordinate.
Camping And Lodgingcamping registration
Event Center CampingRegistration for camping may be done online or via mail in camping registration. Space is available for tents, campers and RVs at the event center campground. There are limited electrical hooks-ups, assigned first-come, first-served.
|Wilsonville Quality InnWilsonville, OR(I-5, Exit 283) 503/682-2288||Phoenix Inn & Suites 29769 SW Boones Ferry Road Wilsonville, OR (I-5, Exit 283) 888/336-9700|
|Rivershore Hotel 1900 Clackamette Drive Oregon City, OR (I-205, Exit 9)800/443-7777||Super 8 25438 SW Parkway Avenue Wilsonville, OR (I-5, Exit 286) 503/682-2088 (800/800-8000)|
|Pheasant Ridge RV Park Wilsonville, OR (I-5, Exit 286) 503/682-7829||Isberg Park Aurora, OR (I-5, Exit 278) 503/678-2646|
NSF Check PolicyA $20 fee is assessed for all checks returned for insufficient funds. Individuals will be contacted and will need to arrange for payment via certified bank check, money order or cash.