Friday All Day
- 801 Organic Indigo Class Full!Linda Hartshorn
- 802 Wet Felted Slippers* Class Full! LeBrie Rich
- 803 Introduction to Japanese Papermaking – Class Full! Mary M Ashton
- 804 Rigid Heddle Weaving – Advanced Diane McKinnon
- 805 Needle felting with BONES/Darling Kittens/The Wire Armature* Ayala Talpai
- 806 Creative Crochet: Fanciful Faces Bonnie Meltzer
- 807 Learning to Spin on a Wheel Class Full! Sari Peterson
- 811 Stranded Silk Spindle Spinning and Chain Ply Wanda Jenkins
- 812 Broom Making…The Turkey Wing -Class Full! John Simurdak
- 813 Needle Felted Fox* – Class Full! Juneko Martinson
- 821 Weave a Pin Loom Jacobs Sheep** Margaret Stump
- 822 Needle Felted Cacti & Succulents* – Class Full! Heidi Leugers
- 823 Hook a Flock of Jacob Sheep!** Judy Taylor
- 824 Weave A Square Dishcloth & More! Hazel Spencer
- 825 Small Tool & Knife Sharpening 101 – Class Full! Dan Wilson
Saturday All Day
- 831 Indigo Shibori -Class Full! Linda Hartshorn
- 832 Felted Jewelry* Flora Carlile-Kovacs
- 833 Magically Easy Felted Wizard/Witch Hat* Loyce Ericson
- 834 Rigid Heddle Weaving – Beginning Diane McKinnon
- 835 Felt Folk by the Hollow Parts Method* Ayala Talpai
- 837 Learning to Spin on a Wheel Sari Peterson
- 841 Favorite Shawl Shapes (knitting) Michele Lee Bernstein
- 842 Needle Felted Sheep* Miranda Rommel
- 843 Cut A Rug – Crocheting with Fabric and More – Class Full! Laurinda Reddig
- 844 Combing and Carding for Spinning Success Shelia January
- 845 Spin for a Purpose Janet Deutmeyer
- 846 Basic Triangle Loom Plain Weaving – TL101 Kathy Martin
- 851 Two Color Brioche Knitting in the Round – Class Full! Michele Lee Bernstein
- 852 Learn to Spin on Spindles – Class Full! Amelia Garripoli
- 853 Learn to Crochet for Spinners and Knitters Laurinda Reddig
- 854 “I’ve Bought a Fleece – Now What do I DO With it?” Shelia January
- 855 One Top Five Ways Janet Deutmeyer
- 856 Plaids & Stripes on Triangle Looms Kathy Martin
Sunday all day
- 861 Maverick Dyeing! – Class Full! Debbie Ellis
- 862 Lacemaking: Intro to Shuttle Tatting Kelli Slack
- 863 Spin Out of Your Rut Linda Hansen
- 864 Weaving for color and texture (with no mistakes to worry about) Elizabeth Palmer
- 865 Lightweight Nunofelt Scarf* Class Full!Flora Carlile-Kovacs
- 871 Painted Skeins and Warps Linda Hartshorn
- 872 Needle Felted Potions* Loyce Ericson
- 873 Fabulous Filet Crochet Laurinda Reddig
- 874 Each Fleece a Surprise – Spinning the Primitives** Shelia January
- 875 Knitting With Handpainted Yarn Kitty Bryan
- 876 Woven Fair Isle (2-handed) Lisa Ellis
- 881 Silk Painting and Stamping with Natural Dye Extracts Linda Hartshorn
- 882 Spindle Tricks Amelia Garripoli
- 883 Where to Stick It! – Beyond Basic Crochet Laurinda Reddig
- 884 Spinning Long Draw Shelia January
- 885 Wet Felted Soft Flower Brooch* Anna Anderson
- 886 Bavarian Twisted knitting Lisa Ellis
Workshops are intended for adults. Children are allowed only with special permission through the OFFF Education Chairs .
Cancellations and Payment/Refund Policy
Cancellations received by Sept. 8th will be refunded 90% of the workshop fee.
After Sept. 17th, no refunds will be given.
If the festival or workshop is canceled for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
There is a $20 NSF check fee.
On-site Workshop Registration at the Festival
On-site registration may be possible, pending available space and materials.
To register at the festival, be at the Workshop registration desk (near the red
gate) at least 20 minutes before class start time. The gate opens each
morning at 8 am for class registration (9 am for the public).
Questions about signing up for a workshop? Contact the OFFF Education Chairs
Interested in proposing a class for 2019? Complete the online form. We usually respond around March.