Show Time: Saturday at 9:30 am upstairs in the main pavilion. Judging is open to the public, and questions are welcomed.
Judge George DeGeer. George has been a PBA-certified judge for many years. He has judged at the Washington county fair, the Oregon State Fair and the Michigan Fiber Festival. He and his wife have raised Pygora goats on their farm, Hawks Mountain Ranch, for nearly 23 years. They have been active participants in shows in Oregon and have served as board members for the Pygora Breeders Association.
- Entry fees are $7 per fleece. Entry forms must be postmarked by Sept. 1, 2017. For entries mailed after Sept. 1, the entry fee is $15 per fleece.
- All fleeces are shown in a banker’s box except for adult/senior buck fleeces. Adult and senior buck fleeces are represented by a 1oz. sample from the buck’s barrel placed in a ziplock bag with the harvest date written on the ziplock and accompanied by a color, side-view photo of the buck in full fleece.
- Fleeces must be brought upstairs in the main pavilion on Friday, Sept 22, from 3-5:00 pm unless prior arrangement are made with the show coordinators. Fleeces remain on display until 1 pm on Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Fleeces may be mailed in for the show. Mailed-in fleeces must include an additional $15 return postage fee per fleece and must be received by Sept. 15. See the entry form for the address for mailing fleeces.
- Fleeces are to be picked up Saturday, Sept. 23 at 1 pm unless prior arrangements are made with the show coordinators.
We reserve the right to reject any entry not appropriate for exhibit. Judge may move and/or regroup entries, or create categories as appropriate. We do not assume responsibility for loss or damage of fleeces during shipment or the show.
Note: PBA fleece show rules govern.